What are the benefits of Co-working?
Using a Co-working space gives you many benefits over a traditional office or Home office.
- Flexibility, one of the biggest advantages for a budding entrepreneur or small business is the flexibility to use the facilities only when needed with no long-term commitment required. We even allow daily or even hourly drop-in rates.
- Sense of community, members are encouraged to discuss their challenges and successes to one another. Since here at DCH we are open to all sectors, there is a broad range of experience between members.
- Networking, DCH believe that the process of our members interacting and exchanging experience and knowledge has a positive impact in a Co-working environment and for a growing business.
- Activities/Events, Here at DCH we pride our self on organising events and activities for our staff and Co-working members. Some are specifically for certain groups others suit anyone willing to get involved. For example, Demo days for our members to showcase what their working on and gain vital feedback from the rest of the community, monthly classes to help our members develop their small business or even a talk with our in-house Business/life coach. Finally, our Evening happy hour to give our member an opportunity to relax and enjoy each other’s company in a more social environment
- Affordability, we offer a range of memberships, day rates or even hourly rates. Having this option available and the flexibility of not having to take on a long-term lease which traditional offices require, will save your business money and allow you to focus on growing your business into something bigger. There’s no need for an expensive timely move, with phone, internet and other utilities already set up just bring your laptop and you’re ready to go.
- Competition, some may view competition as a negative as working in a Co-working environment it is possible to see yourself in this position. However, these competitors could turn into useful allies and during one of our networking events or demos you could gain some useful information that can help you move forward in your business.
Dartford Community Hub are proud of the space we have created. We are confident that all the modern amenities, affordability and office location we will give any growing business or individual the boost they need to move forward in their ventures.
The opportunities that come with meeting new people are endless for any individual as meeting new people brings new ideas. Whether its how to start an online shop, managing social media, finding free graphic designs, creating a forum, making a logo and much more its all there in one friendly and encouraging environment.